Here my C++ solutions to some of
simple demo challenges:
- Minimize the value |(A + ... + A[P-1]) - (A[P] + ... + A[N-1])|.
- Find the earliest time when a frog can jump to the other side of a river
- Calculate the values of counters after applying all alternating operations: increase counter by 1; set value of all counters to current maximum.
- Compute number of integers divisible by k in range [a..b].
- Maximize A[P] * A[Q] * A[R] for any triplet (P, Q, R)
- Find an index of an array such that its value occurs at more than half of indices in the array
- Determine whether given string of parentheses is properly nested.
- Find the missing element in a given permutation.
Codility has free training, lessons and challenges for the programming community. There are 16 lessons with around 70 training tasks. When you complete a task you will get feedback on its correctness and performance. They also run programming challenges to allow programmers to show off their skills.