Welcome. This site contains a collection of articles, documents, software I have written mainly for educational purpose. Please feel free to download and use it. If you have any question please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
nuBASIC is a programming language from the BASIC family distributed under MIT/GPLv2 License.
Ever since starting writing BASIC programs on my Commodore 64 at age of 8 I've always wanted to write a BASIC interpreter.
Years later, during a programming course of C++11 which I taught in 2014, I decided to implement an interpreter as non-trivial programming example, and my choice fell on BASIC programming language, exactly fifty years after John G. Kemeny and Thomas E. Kurtz designed the original BASIC language.
Multum In Parvo Operating System is a cooperative multitasking RTOS designed for single-chip micro-controllers with severely limited RAM (e.g. less than 256 bytes) and ROM. It provides the flexibility of an RTOS in low-cost embedded designs.
System-On-Chip (SoC) programmers can choose mipOS for its small, fast and royalty-free benefits.
mipOS manages tasks, providing mutual exclusion, signals, message queues, memory management, timers.
Source code at https://github.com/eantcal/mipos
Other Open Source Projects
- nuBScript is a script programming language derived by nuBASIC and distributed under MIT License.
- tinyVPN implements virtual private network techniques for creating p2p or site2site connection configurations.
- tinyHTTPServer is a lightweight web server implemented in C++11
- nuTFTPServer is an implementation of a TFTP Server compliant with RFC 783 distributed under MIT License.
- spiDyBoot is a tool to create or modify SPI bootable images for Freescale PowerPC spi/flash devices.
- nuTetris is a Tetris clone written in C++ and ported in Java and nuBASIC
- WinRaycast is a 1990s ray-cast 3d engine written in C++ for Windows.